Our adjustable front shock turrets have been CAD designed to replace the stock turrets which due their enclosed design are difficult to clean and therefore rust.
As well as being an open design which shows off your shockers and is easier to clean around, these also offer you both up and downward adjustment of your shock position. Adjustment can be set to +2", +1", STD, -1", -2", -3" and -4" for your land rover defender's upper shock absorber mounting.
Made from structural steel and comes pre-drilled with fixing holes designed to bolt stright onto your Defender.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Structural S275JR Grade Steel - 6mm Thickness
- Top bracket is Bright Zinc Plated for rust prevention
- Main body is Coated in a Thermoplastic Powder for superior resistance to salt and Excellent impact and sand abrasion resistance
- Fits all Land Rover Defender models. Uses existing mounting holes
- Supplied with grade 8.8 BZP mounting hardware
- Box Size: 35 x 30 x 18cm & Weight 7.4kg for the pair
Disclaimer. Please read: The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used (for off-road use only), and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Ratel-X Industries
SEARCH FOR US ON FACEBOOK: @ratelxindustries
Adjustable Front Shock Turrets for Land Rover Defender 90/110/130
THE SMALL PRINT
Please note that all our Ratel-X Industries products are designed for off road use only.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Ratel-X Industries.
Ratel-X Industries accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death caused by and/or resulting from the use of our parts or products.
Returns wil be accepted within 30 days of the original dispatch date. The buyer is responsible for return postage costs. Full Refunds will be given providing the product is still in an unopened and unused condition.