Ratel-X Industries® D90 Rear Upper Relocation Cones are designed to assist in relocating your rear coil spring back into its seat in the event of a dislocation. This kit includes backing plates and all necessary fixings.
This listing is for a pair of cones and backing plates. These should be installed with the cones facing outward and on the chassis side of your spring.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Structural S275JR Grade Steel
- Electro-Galvanised and Yellow Passivated to protect against corrosion
- Designed to fit all Land Rover Defender 90, Disco 1, Discovery 2 & RRC models
- Uses existing mounting holes & additional bolts supplied
Defender 90 Rear Upper Relocation Cones (FITS 90-D1-D2-RRC)
Please note that all our Ratel-X Industries products are designed for off road use only.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Ratel-X Industries.
Ratel-X Industries accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death caused by and/or resulting from the use of our parts or products.