Please Note Stock will be available for despatch on 5th November, our apologies for the delay.
Designed to fit between the coil spring seats and the axle bracket to achieve a 50mm ride height increase without the expense of having to replace the springs.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 6mm Structural S275JR Grade Steel
- Galvanized and Yellow Passivated to protect against corrosion
- Designed to fit all Land Rover Defender, Disco 1 & RRC models
- Uses existing mounting holes & additional bolts supplied
- Box Size: 11 x 11 x 15cm & Weight 1.9kg
No Front Shock travel is lost as the spacer also relocates the lower shock mount, it is advisable to either install -2” rear shock mounts or 2" longer rear shocks to regain the travel that is lost. Longer Bump stops may also be required to avoid the springs from being over-compressed.
Defender 50mm ( 2" inch ) lift Block Set of 2 (FITS 90-110-130-D1-RRC)
Please note that all our Ratel-X Industries products are designed for off road use only.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Ratel-X Industries.
Ratel-X Industries accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death caused by and/or resulting from the use of our parts or products.