These handy bolt-on parts add valuable protection for the exposed steering rod under the front of your Vehicle.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 8.0mm Structural S275JR Grade Steel for the Mounting Brackets
- 8.0mm Marine Grade 5083 Aluminium for the Skid Plate
- All Steel plates are Galvanized and Yellow Passivated to protect against corrosion
- Designed to fit LHD Hand Drive Land Rover Defenders
- No need for drilling, uses existing mounting holes & bolts supplied
- Box Size 76 x 37 x 10cm & Weight 11.0kg
Defender HD Aluminium Steering Guard - LHD
THE SMALL PRINT
Please note that all our Ratel-X Industries products are designed for off road use only.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Ratel-X Industries.
Ratel-X Industries accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death caused by and/or resulting from the use of our parts or products.
Returns wil be accepted within 30 days of the original dispatch date. The buyer is responsible for return postage costs. Full Refunds will be given providing the product is still in an unopened and unused condition.
NEXT DAY DISPATCH
Our products are sent with tracked couriers and tracking information will be sent to your email as soon as we have logged it with the courier.
Stock Items are dispatched within next day after payment has cleared. And these are sent on a 1-2 day service within mainland UK. Please contact us about internation lead times and competetive prices.
Products stating a dispatch time of more than "NEXT DAY DISPATCH" may be pre-ordered and the dispatch time stated above will be our best estimated date. Please bear with us on these and feel free to contact us for any updates on a completion date.