Precision Engineered in the UK from 8mm thick Marine Grade Aluminium for superior strength, the Ratel-X Industries® Xtreme Big Lift Alloy Steering Guard is unmatched in both Strength and style with our unique design.
Fitting is straight forward, with no drilling required, as it uses existing mounting holes, and these will handle almost anything you and your Land Rover Discovery can throw at them.
This option is suited to Discovery 2 with 4 inch lift and more, or for anyone looking for supreme coverage of your steering components. It offers coverage 11 inches below the chassis rails. We also offer a more discrete verison which offers 9 inches of coverage. Click here! 2031-disco-2-xtreme-low-profile-steering-guard
Precision Engineered for superior strength. . These parts simply bolt on adding valuable protection for the exposed steering rod under the front of your Vehicle.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 8.0mm Marine Grade 5083 Aluminium for the Bash Plate
- 8.0mm Structural S275JR Grade Steel for the Mounting Brackets
- All Steel plates are Galvanized and Yellow Passivated to protect against corrosion
- Designed to fit Land Rover Discovery 2 Td5 & V8 with aftermarket steel type bumpers and Winch Bumpers
- No need for drilling, uses existing mounting holes & bolts supplied
- Weight 15.0kg
Please contact us if you are unsure if this will fit.
Discovery 2 Heavy Duty Alloy Steering Guard - Big Lift (Td5 & V8)
Please note that all our Ratel-X Industries products are designed for off road use only.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Ratel-X Industries.
Ratel-X Industries accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death caused by and/or resulting from the use of our parts or products.