Precision Engineered in the UK from Structural Grade Mild Steel, the Ratel-X Industries® Low Profile Alloy Steering Guard is unmatched in both Strength and style with our unique design.
Fitting is straight forward, with no drilling required, as it uses existing mounting holes, and these will handle almost anything you and your Land Rover Discovery can throw at them.
This option is suited to Discovery 2 with up to a 4 inch lift. It offers ample coverage of 9 inches below the chassis rails. We also offer a big lift version which offers an additional 2 inches of coverage. See here! 2030-disco-2-xtreme-big-lift-steering-guard
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 5.0mm Structural S275JR Grade Steel for the Bash Plate
- 8.0mm Structural S275JR Grade Steel for the Mounting Brackets
- Available in either 'Zinc Rich Primed Black Powder coat' or 'Zinc Plated and Yellow Passivated' finish
- Designed to fit Land Rover Discovery 2 Td5 & V8 with aftermarket steel type bumpers and Winch Bumpers
- No need for drilling, uses existing mounting holes & bolts supplied
Note if you are fitting this with the original Plastic bumper then you may need to trim some of the bumper around the inside.
Please contact us if you are unsure if this will fit.
Discovery 2 Heavy Duty Steel Steering Guard - Low Profile (Td5 & V8)
Please note that all our Ratel-X Industries products are designed for off road use only.
The effectiveness of this equipment is directly related to the manner in which it is installed, used, and/or maintained. Proper installation, use and maintenance is solely the responsibility of the installer/user, and will not be assumed by Ratel-X Industries.
Ratel-X Industries accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death caused by and/or resulting from the use of our parts or products.